Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to strengthen their communication skills and enhance their ability to interact with others.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to help delegates develop the ability to communicate information accurately, clearly and as intended.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with different people at different levels
- Build relationships and communicate well with both internal and external customers
- Adopt different communication methods to suit situations
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Principles of Effective Communication
- Building Rapport
- Appropriate Styles and Behaviours
- Communicating Assertively
- Understanding Body Language
- Communication Barriers
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Communication in Groups
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 10 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course