Assertiveness at Work
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who feels they need to be more assertive within the workplace and wishes to learn skills and techniques to handle situations in a confident and effective manner.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to help the delegate understand different behaviours and how to deal with difficult situations.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental rules of assertiveness
- Identify different personalities and behaviours in the workplace
- Improve their self-esteem and confidence in the workplace
- Devise a plan of work that can be implemented into their job role
- Course Introduction
- Principles in Assertiveness
- Identifying Different Behaviours
- Communication Techniques
- Developing Confidence in Challenging Situations
- Positive and Proactive Thinking
- Case Study
- Action Plan
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course