MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) Foundation
Who should attend?
Programme office team members, business change team members, project delivery team members, anyone who needs to understand the terminology and concepts underpinning MSP and those wishing to pursue higher level qualifications.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the foundation qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidance to interact effectively with those involved in the management of a programme or act as an informed member of a programme office team, business change team or project delivery team working within an MSP environment.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the facts, terms and concepts
- Understand the principles
- Appreciate how each theme is applied throughout the transformational flow
- Understand the responsibilities involved
- Identify, analyse and distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate application of each theme in a given scenario
- Apply MSP in an exam environment
- Programme Management Context
- Transformational Flow
- Identifying a Programme
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Defining a Programme
- Benefits Management
- The Business Case
- Planning and Control
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk and Issue Management
- Quality and Assurance Management
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivering the Capability
- Realising the Benefits
- Closing a Programme
- 75 multiple choice questions (including 5 trial questions)
- Pass mark is 50%
- 1 hour, closed book
Successful delegates will receive an official MSP certificate.
3 days – Delegates should be aware that considerable evening preparation and consolidation will be required to pass the exam.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses nationwide.
Share this Course