Microsoft PowerPoint Basic (2007, 2010 or 2013)
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who is new to PowerPoint and who doesn’t know the basics of the programme.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the confidence in using the essential features of PowerPoint to create the perfect presentation.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the basic layout of PowerPoint
- Create, edit and save presentations
- Work with tables and charts
- Understand the formatting of a presentations
- Getting started with PowerPoint
- Understand the PowerPoint screen
- Creating a New Presentation
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Adding Content to a Presentation
- Adding and Formatting Text on Slides
- Adding and modifying Graphics
- Working with Tables
- Working with Charts
- Adding and Formatting SmartArt
- Inserting Slide Numbering
- Inserting Slides from other Presentations
- Transitions and Animation
- Setting Slide Transitions
- Applying Timings to a Presentation
- Appling Custom Animation to an Object
- Modifying Animation Settings
- Preparing and Delivering a Presentation
- Setting up a Slide Show
- Running a Slide Show
- Using Slide Show Features
- Rehearsing a Show
- Saving the Presentation as a PowerPoint
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 8 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course