Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who has responsibility with regards to testing, monitoring or managing Legionella in the workplace.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give delegates an understanding in the knowledge of the key legislation in relation to the control of Legionella and how to identify and manage the risk of Legionella disease.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand what Legionella disease is
- Understand the Health & Safety regulations
- Be able to identify and manage the risk of Legionella disease
- Be able to document finding correctly
- Legislation in relation to the control of Legionella
- What is Legionella disease
- Where Legionella bacteria can be found
- L8 “The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems”
- Legionella risks in your workplace
- How to identify and access source of risk
- How to manage the risk
- How to prevent and control the risk
- Recording findings
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course