Driver Training and Risk Assessment
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who drives as part of their employment. This includes travelling to and from work, travelling for business e.g. business meetings/ courses, or where driving is the main part of the job role.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of this course is to give employees who drive in any capacity in their job role, the skills and knowledge needed to operate their vehicle in the safest and most cost effective way.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Have a thorough understanding of driving laws and regulations that affect them
- Be able to inspect their vehicle and recognise any signs of problems
- Reduce fuel cost and wear and tear on their vehicle
- New Drug Driving Law
- Mobile Phone Use
- Vehicle Checks
- How to reduce fuel costs – Increase MPG
- Practical – observe driving, complete Driver Assessment Form – coaching and advise on what they can improve on
- Final Assessment
- Report back to company
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
1 Delegate – ½ Day
2 Delegates – 1 Day
We can offer this course as 1 to 1 training for half a day or 2 to 1 training for a full day. Our instructor will travel to your place of work and start the training from there.
Share this Course