City & Guilds High Risk Confined Spaces
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anybody who will be working in, or at, a confined space where the risk assessment has classified the confined space as high risk.
Course Aims & Objectives
This qualification covers use of self-contained breathing apparatus as part of the planned means of self-rescue at NC2, NC3 and NC4 confined space entries.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Carrying out pre-use checks
- Using self-contained breathing apparatus
- Carrying out post hygiene routines
Delegates will be required to demonstrate the ability to:
- Select equipment
- Check operational condition
- Don and use compressed air breathing apparatus
- Effect an emergency evacuation of a confined space wearing breathing apparatus as part of a planned means of self-rescue
- Check and carry out user maintenance
- Follow safe working procedures
On successful completion of the course, candidates will be issued with a photo ID card and a City & Guilds Certificate which is valid for three years.
Bury St Edmunds
Share this Course