Working at Heights
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone working at heights and anybody with responsibility for managing or supervising the risks associated with working at heights.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the course is to give delegates an understanding in identifying the hazards of work above ground level and highlight the requirements to control them.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the regulations in the workplace
- Be able to plan working at height
- Use of correct equipment to ensure safety
- An Introduction to the Risk of Injury from Working at Heights
- Working at Heights regulations 2005
- Measures to Help Protect People
- The Most Common Causes of Accidents when Working at Heights
- Planning for Work at Heights
- Equipment to use for Working at Heights
- Tower Scaffolding
- MEWPs such as Scissor Lifts
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Inspection of Equipment
- Employee Responsibilities
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course