CDM Regulations 2015 (Construction, Design and Management)
Who should attend?
This course is required by law for anyone appointed as a key duty holder under CDM Regulations i.e. clients, principle designers, principal contractors and other contractors. It will also benefit anyone requiring an overview of the regulations.
Course Aims & Objectives
The purpose of the course is to give delegates an understanding of CDM Regulations.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the regulations
- Understand the requirements for a Health & Safety plan
- Be able to state the duties of everyone involved in the CDM process
- Introduction to CDM
- CDM Regulations 2015
- Connection to other Health and Safety Regulations
- Duties of;
- Principle Designer
- Principle Contractor
- Other Contractors
- Project Notification
- Pre-construction Information
- Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- Health & Safety Files
- Associated Guidance
Certificates of attendance will be awarded to delegates upon completion of the course.
We can offer courses on company premises for a maximum of 12 delegates or upcoming open courses in your local area.
Share this Course