Employer Training Incentive Pilot
The Employer Training Incentive Pilot provides a 25% return against cash paid for additional training to a maximum grant of £1000 per learner.
- Is available to all SMEs across Norfolk and Suffolk to help train their employees, aged 19+.
- Offers a 25% return against cash paid by the employer for additional training undertaken, up to £1000. (For Level 3 Apprenticeships and qualifications, this rate rises to 30%).
- Gives businesses control over the choice of training provider used.
To be eligible, training must be additional. This means non-mandatory and used to enhance productivity, efficiency or vocational effectiveness.
Training can either be:
- An Apprenticeship at Levels 2 – 4.
- An accredited qualification at Levels 1 – 4.
- Non-accredited training (this can be used for all Personal Development courses, Management Development, IT and even some Health & Safety / Construction courses that are not mandatory or are to train additional staff over and above the mandatory numbers required by law).
The Pilot is available to all businesses which employ less than 250 people (globally) and are located within Norfolk and Suffolk.
Please contact us directly if you have any training requirements, we can discuss this further with you and explain how you access the funding. The application process is very straight forward, easy to use and we’re happy to help all companies complete their application.
This is a great opportunity to provide additional training to your staff that may not have been within your financial plans had the funding not been available. Allstar Training are here to help you with any training analysis that needs to take place, so we can advise and support your company to offer the best package possible, at a very reasonable price.